- Personal Injury
- Automobile Negligence
- No Fault Benefits
- Premises Liability Claims
David graduated with honors from Michigan State University in 2006, with a Bachelor’s Degree in Pre-Law and Psychology. He then went on to earn his Juris Doctor Degree from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2010. While in law school, David was a member of the Student Bar Association, the Legislative Director of the University of Missouri Law Democrats, and a Law Clerk in the City Counselor’s Office.
He is a licensed member of the Michigan State Bar.
David specializes in personal injury litigation and fights for every dime his clients deserve.
David has never lost a trial in the courtroom.
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri
- J.D. - 2010
- Honors: Columbia City Counselor’s Office and was the legislative director of the University of Missouri Law Democrats.
- Michigan State University
- Bachelor’s degree - 2006
- Major: pre-law
- Michigan Bar Association
- Michigan Association for Justice and Phi Alpha Delta.
Current Employment Position
- Lead Auto Negligence Attorney